Driving

For me, driving is enjoyable in my small town where my round trip is usually no more than 15 miles and seldom over 40 mph.  However, my nagging knee issue and desire to run has lead me to a downtown doctor.  Now, mind you, I don't care to drive to, from, or in downtown on the weekends during the day.  The idea of driving during rush hour, late afternoon and evening, is definitely way outside my comfort zone.  But, I wanted it bad enough...bad enough to drive it.  Easy?  Definitely, not.  Uncomfortable and sometimes nerve wracking? Yep.  But I did it any way.  The therapy has been really good but this stretching myself has been even better.  Funny thing is it has become rather routine and good for me, mentally. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Season of change

Looking Past the Hype

Choice